1. Food shopping becomes a regular chore. And it sucks pretty much every time.
2. Jeans become more and more uncomfortable. Thank God for leggings.
3. You begin to worry about health insurance and other important finances.
4. You realize you’re only a couple of years away from your 10 year high school reunion. Ouch.
5. You look at teenagers in disgust and wonder if you were that annoying at that age too.
6. Others around you are getting engaged and having babies. Some even on purpose.
7. You don’t enjoy going out to bars and clubs anymore. The crowd drives you crazy and you rather be home watching movies.
8. You realize that things can actually go wrong to your car (that cost money) and you must stop driving it like you’re in NASCAR.
9. You get excited when there’s a sale.
10. You stop sharing every little detail of your life on social networks because you realize how unnecessary it really is.