Thank you to The Writing Catalog for my Liebster Award Nomination! I will first answer the ten questions given to me, then will post my 10 nominations along with the questions I have for them. From what I understand, this award helps new blogs get more traffic by using pingbacks and links.
The rules are as follows:
- Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.
- Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
- Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them
Questions & Answers:
- Novel or Long Poem, your choice – Can’t seem to think of one off the top of my head. But I’ve been really into Tyler Knott Gregson’s poems lately.
- Non-Fiction Book – The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
- Author or Actor, your choice. – Charles Bukowski
- Live-Action Film or Play, your choice – I have actually never been to a real play before, so I will have to go with a live-action film: The Flintstones
- Animated Film or T.V. series, your choice – Madagascar! I am a child at heart.
- Visual Art – Anything from Thomas Kinkade. I love the look of his work, especially his Christmas ones.
- Musical Genre – This one is hard for me to answer because I listen to almost everything. Country, rock n’ roll, hip hop, rap, R&B, pop & some punk too. I love it all 🙂
- Band or Singer – Zac Brown Band
- Superhero – Hmmm, I suppose Catwoman
- Currently-running television series – Dexter, currently on Season 6! Thanks to Netflix.
My Nominations: (It is up to you if you would like to accept the award or not and answer the questions that follow.) I chose five because most of the blogs I follow have a large amount of followers already and I have not recently followed too many newer blogs.
1. What made you begin blogging?
2. What is some advice you would give to a new blogger to help them start out?
3. Where was the first place you traveled to?
4. If you could recommend any place in the world to travel to, where would it be?
5. What was the first concert you ever went to?
6. If there was one career you could choose to fall into your lap without requiring any work on your part, what would it be?
7. How old were you when you had your first job & where was it?
8. Would you rather have all the money in the world but never get to leave your country or be able to travel the world on little money?
9. What is your favorite quote?
10. If you could write for any magazine/newspaper, which one would it be?