1. Read a whole chapter of that book you have been meaning to finish forever – no interruptions.
2. Spend five minutes soaking up the sunshine on your back.
3. Listen to an old favorite song that hasn’t been in your music rotation for months, maybe years.
3. Grab a coffee to go and sit on the grass in the nearest park.
4. Indulge in a daydream about achieving one of your wildest dreams.
5. Pick a vegetable you don’t recognize at the grocery store and make a meal with it for dinner.
6. Paint one of your old photo frames a new color.
7. Freeze your favorite fruit to eat as an icy snack (grapes and bananas are the best).
8. Wash all of your favorite items of clothing so you are free to wear any of them.
9. Pick some local flowers and make a flower crown.
View original post 494 more words