Already have done a few of these things… really want to do #7 & 8! Thinking about making a garden area in my backyard for the spring & summer, that can be my sacred space 🙂
1. Tell someone how you really feel, whether it’s good, bad, unpopular or ugly. Be polite, be tactical, but be honest. Stop discussing your true thoughts with everyone except the one person who needs to hear them.
2. Cut your hair the way you’ve always wanted to. Do that one thing you’ve always toyed with the idea of but were too nervous to try. At best, it will make you feel more “you” than ever before, and at worst, it will grow back anyway.
3. Get in a car and drive until you’re lost. Explore there.
4. Buy something from a store you always gawk at online. The balance to strike is finding something that is simultaneously of good quality but uniquely fits you and your lifestyle as well. Save up for it if you need to, but work toward that goal – reaching it will be unbelievably sweet.
5. Re-visit all of your old favorite…
View original post 662 more words